day one

my life has taken quite the turn in the past year.  what I once believed to be true and constant has forever changed.  I have suffered many losses and at the same time gained so much.

at the moment I find myself open to any and all possibilities and yet frozen in my tracks.  life circumstances were holding me back.  or so I thought.

for the past few years I have aligned myself with people and places that fed my soul and spirit.  I worked hard on my limiting beliefs and surrounding myself with angels who uplift me and love me for who I am.

and...all the while I began climbing the mountain home to myself.  with each step up the mountain I was given lessons to learn.  some of these lessons crushed my dreams.  some of these lessons gave me strength.  each lesson became a piece of my heart.  as my heart has grown and continues to grow I keep climbing up that mountain.  I continue to explore the world and learn more, grow more and in the not so distant future I hope to build - more.

loss can be accompanied by pain or loss can mean a new beginning or perhaps a celebration.  in my loss I began to doubt myself and who I had worked so hard on evolving.  I am hoping to find her.  I want her to step into her greatness.  I want her to embrace her aliveness.  I want her to celebrate life and I want to love her - again.

to new beginnings and beginning again!

I have accepted the Jeanne Bessette's challenge of creating 30 paintings in 30 days.  I will be sharing the paintings here on (hopefully) a daily basis.  enjoy!


4 comments:

Bette Norcross Wappner -- said...

Beautiful post. You are brave, courageous, and wonderful <3 I'm looking forward to seeing your 30 days of paintings!

Love ya,
Bette

Nadine Hamil said...

So very happy to see you blogging again. How wonderful for us all. Thank you for sharing your inner world, your heart. If you could see you through my eyes... if only. Sending love and hugs and cannot wait to see each painting... each day. so much gratitude for you wonderfully exuberant, loving Nadia. PAINT on Goddess <3

Deb said...

You've found your greatness and reached the top of the climb....what Nadine said..If only you could see yourself through our eyes you would know that you've accomplished it all! Can't wait to see the 30 in 30...
Love you!

Your happy husband said...

I am soooo proud of you babe! You're doing it! I knew you could. I can't wait so see what happens next! Keep up with the therapy of PAINT! Ti amo siempre bella!